2013-07-18

Guess Who?

(inside):   .....is Thinking of YOU!

Ok folks, I really thought this would turn out to be a sweet card...and it is....AFTER you open it.  The front of the card looks a little "scary".  I thought the disguise glasess would be a fun addition, but maybe a little over the top!  Oh well...the best laid plans  haha

A wonderful image from the Quirky Owl set from Doodle Pantry.  Sometimes you leave the best for last and in this case....the inside.

Come along and join the July Challenge at Doodle Pantry.  Just for participating you will receive wonderful inspiration and a selected set "free" from Doodle Pantry.  Hooray!

A2, stitching, Lettering Delights glasses cut file, silver owl charm, MB branch die

Inside, pre-colored quirky owl image

21 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness Cely - this is a pure delight! Love the owl inside - pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too creative and clever. Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cely
    What a great card!! LOve your imagination !!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Cely! I think it's great! You never cease to amaze me with the ideas you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant pairing of images! LOVE, love, love this amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card love both the front and the inside - brilliant makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very eyecatching on the front and so sweet on the inside, love that owl :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't want Groucho Marx stopping by to say hello??

    Love the nose glasses!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is the cutest idea and I love the disguise on the card front! Too cute, Cely. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, Cely ;- ) Quirky maybe but made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great chuckle. I love the nose/mustache and then the owl inside. Great card really a smart idea and what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Talented girl that you are - I didn't see the owl coming when I first glanced at it - how clever and love the Quirky Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how this turned out, it doesn't look scary at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous and quite creative. Love the opening up of the card to the lovely owl, quite a difference from the front which is a little more fierce:O) Love it Cely!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ROFL time to show my age! My first trout was Groucho Marx!!! And as a kid he was a little scary! Your card it just too cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I don't think this is scary at all Cely. I think it's fabulous. How clever of you to think of doing the disguise like that. I love the background on front as well, and that stitching is wonderful. Absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh no, I don't think it's scary at all. If anything, it's brilliant! What a wonderful card all around. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.