Carolina Girl (Cely)
(inside)...till May 8 when I see you!

I'm headed back to Rhode Island for a college graduation party for my niece.  I love it when family can get together for happy occasions.  I'm leaving a few days earlier than my family to have more quality time to visit with my SIL's mother and husband.  Sweet people!

I sorta went shabby chic with the Sketches by Carly challenge.  I adore the Penny Doll - Sitting Pretty  image from Bugaboo Stamps.

5x5, copics, stitching, punch, die cut, distressing



Challenges:

10 Responses
  1. Cheryl First Says:

    Very pretty! Penny is adorable!


  2. *Jennyfer L* Says:

    Awww isn't she sweet! Love it a lot Cely!


  3. Deloris Says:

    I agree, she is very sweet! Hope you have a great trip!


  4. Lola Says:

    Wow, this is really impressive. Great soft colors, and the distressing is a perfect fit. Not to mention what a great stamp beautifully colored (as usual).


  5. Cely this is just so cute, the colors are wonderful, I love the little girl image and your fab stitching!


  6. Very cute Cely...hope you have a great trip!


  7. Jackie Says:

    Have a wonderful time in Rhode Island Cely.
    I love your card, so pretty. I love your previous card too, sorry I missed it :o)Jackie xx


  8. Debbie Says:

    Very sweet card, Cely ;- ) Love the color combo. Have a wonderful trip. Bundle up, us Northerns have been doing cold lately, hee hee.


  9. NanaConnie Says:

    Delightful, Cely! Love the papers you chose and your stitching is perfect!


  10. Gina Lindsay Says:

    This is so pretty, I love how that thin layer of dark paper emphasizes your design without overpowering your softer colors. Gorgeous coloring.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.