Carolina Girl (Cely)
...every time I thought of you,
I could walk in my garden forever!

It's a "gooshy" sentiment that I sometimes like to use.  I do have a soft side at  I used the lovely and dainty Daisies from Bugaboo Stamps.  Sometimes I like to "doll up" the inside as much as the outside.

The card is for Party Time Tuesday Challenge. (see image below) Inspiration: KittieKraft
Copics, stitching, homemade svgs, lace, punches, Silhouette ivy file

I used my window and flower box svg.  I also made the fence, flower stems and shutter svg. The 4 window sets with flower box are $1.50.  Fence and flower stems set: $.75  OR combine both sets for $2.00  Shutters are free with the windows set.  CHECK OUT THE LINK ON TOP OF MY POST FOR MORE SVGS.

Challenge colors and photo inspiration

Great Impressions: Lots of Flowers

13 Responses
  1. Myrna Says:

    Such a pretty card.
    welcome back. :)

  2. Deloris Says:

    What a pretty card! I love that window, the fence and those fun flowers. If your interested, there's still time to enter it in the April - Lots of Flowers challenge theme at Great Impressions Stamps:

  3. Cheryl First Says:

    Absolutely gorgeous! Probably one of my favorite cards you've made! Love, love, LOVE!!

  4. Debbie Says:

    When you come back, you come back with a bang girl, LOL! Wonderful card, Cely ;- ) Just love it.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    You did a great job on designing them and what a great price
    I would really like to order them can you send me a email as I can't seem to send you an email.
    Thanks so much

  6. patti Says:

    What an Awesome card!!!! Love it!

  7. NanaConnie Says:

    Gorgeous details both outside and in. I love that sentiment by Tennyson, 'gooshy' or not! :-D

  8. Carole Says:

    Such a lovely garden the inside details too!

  9. Love all the die cut outs, combined they make one fabulous card. Well done Cely it's gorgeous!

  10. loyaz Says:

    I adore Kitties creations and you have done a superb take off of hers. Thanks for sharing

  11. Jenny Says:

    Huge WOW factor on this all looks so real...a perfect Spring scene! Thanks for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps Cely!

  12. Super card Cely! love it all!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.