Carolina Girl (Cely)
Animal Antics Saturday Challenge
at Catch the Bug



What a fun, fun "animal antics" challenge today at Catch The Bug! I am an animal lover!  I made another "box card" today....love the style and ease of making this unusual card.  I used Bobble Head Farm Dog and Bobble Head Farm Cat from Bugaboo Stamps. The card fits into an A2 size envelope, but will need one extra postage stamp.

I made a video to give a better looksy as to how the box card opens and closes.  In case you missed my first link to Beate Jones instructions, click HERE.






DCWV DP, copics, punches



10 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    What a gorgeous little box, thank you for the link :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. sgc Says:

    Cely--how cute! I'll be trying this one. Thanks for the inspiration.


  3. This is adorable!! Great little box cards;love the colors!
    smiles,Deena


  4. Abi Says:

    Wow Cely, I did miss your first link but I'll definitely be checking it out now, this is fabulous! x


  5. Deloris Says:

    Awesome! So cute and really clever! Great job!


  6. NanaConnie Says:

    I am so loving your box cards! This one is simply fabulous. Love the papers you chose and your coloring on the images is superb.


  7. Debbie Says:

    I love the layering of the cream, green and cream that make the edges of the box look lacy. Wonderful job, Cely. So fun!


  8. What a cool creative card Cely! Hope all is well :)


  9. Stephanie Says:

    Oh Cely, this is too cute! I have to try this, I have the gift card already bought for a baby gift. Such a talented lady!


  10. Lola Says:

    This is awesome. I really enjoy the videos.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.