Carolina Girl (Cely)
Bugaboo
teaming up today with
The Greeting Farm

I chose to go with the graduation theme for The Greeting Farm.  I could have chosen colors and sketch; however, being a teacher, I decided to stay with the graduation theme.  The colors I chose are Wade Hampton High School colors.  The guidance department have senior volunteers and this will be a nice little card for one of the young ladies when graduation rolls around.  My son will also be graduating this year and we have been very busy with college visits.  I would love to do college all over again armed with hindsight...lol

A2 size, copics, stitching, ribbon, embellishment, punches, SU stamp
I chose the digital image Grad - Anya for my card image.

Challenges:



9 Responses
  1. *CAFE Says:

    Nice coloring on her hair! It looks so shiny soft! lol! :0)


  2. mousekemom Says:

    Love the colors and her hair is just awesome! Thanks for joining our Friday Spyday challenge at Farm Fresh Challenge blog!


  3. margie c Says:

    Oh my, how sweet is Grad Anya! Love the paper clip too! Beautiful card :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at TGFFFC!
    hugs, margie


  4. Lola Says:

    Great CASE of theme (never thought of that). Her hair is fantastic! Lovely all around. I don't think I'd ever do college all over again...oh wait, I'm still there :(


  5. Not to be a smartie but at the first quick glance I thought that paper clip said cra*! It is late and I am going to bed LOL...fun, fun card!


  6. NanaConnie Says:

    Cely, this is a fab card! I love the perfect stitching and your coloring is fantastic (once again.) I get inspired to keep practicing when I see how you do it.


  7. Jackie Says:

    What a delightful card Cely. Ahhhh what we could all do with hindsight..... :o)
    Jackie xx


  8. Debbie Says:

    Another great card. Love the layout, great coloring, esp love that you added the shadow at the bottom and that's a cool paper clip. I wouldn't want to do HS agin even with hindsight. I think it is harder now and the girls are meaner.



Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.