Carolina Girl (Cely)
I have 45 minutes to get this posted before one of the deadlines.  I incorporated 2 images.  The girl is Brat Desiree Sitter  from Bugaboo Stamps.  The Spring fence is from Designed 2 Delight.  Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday at CDAC  and PCP (Paper Craft Planet) requires 3 specific colors.  D2D requires the specific garden fence be used.  I loved both of them so why not marry them.  Also, I think I can enter my card in the Catch the Bug Challenge for "anything goes".  Yippee!!!

A2 size, copic markers, mulberry flowers, MS leaf punch, stitching, embellishments
Labels: , | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Darling! Love it!


  2. Karen Says:

    Bugaboo's are so cute, gorgeous to colour and look amazing when done, like yours! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing.


  3. *CAFE Says:

    So serene! Pretty colors, and where did you get those flowers you've been using??


  4. Lola Says:

    OMG this is AWESOME! I'm on both DT's and thoroughly impressed!


  5. Faith S. Says:

    This is beautiful! I love the combo of images!! So cute!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.