Carolina Girl (Cely)
OMG.....When I saw this Art Impression (Girlfriends Work Out) stamp I HAD to have it....just perfect for the sentiment.  I have a group of girlfriends and invariably one of the girls can't "join in", so we always tease the girl that can't join in by using this little saying.   (PS - I had a ball coloring it!)


Copic markers, stitching, 1" circle punch, 1.12" cut on Cricut Expression


I planned to use the simple little dumbbells svg on the card, but at the last minute decided just to go with the balls.  No reason why I can't go ahead and share with you.  Enjoy!

Download:  dumbbells (svg)
Svg will be available for 5 days.


11 Responses
  1. Kimberly Says:

    Super super cute....i just love that image as well..i think it's your coloring that sold me...TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca


  2. Oh my- I LOVE the image- what a fun card. Your coloring is beautiful!


  3. Nati Tristan Says:

    Hahaha! That looks like me exerciseing! lol! love it!


  4. *CAFE Says:

    Loving the colors this week, Cely! Very bright and summer-y!
    Funny card sentiment! I'm off to do my workout in a few minutes! :0)


  5. HA! That's so funny. I love the way you laid it out. The bubbles are a REALLY cute way to display the sentiments. Great idea and excellent job!


  6. Spyder Says:

    Grat card, love your colour and sorry! My blog can take ages to load and the links take even longer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=youtu.be

    the talking dog!


  7. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 18, 2011. Thanks again.


  8. Marie Gamber Says:

    Fabulous card Cely. Just love the image and how you colored them! Made me laugh.


  9. Ruthy Says:

    Very cute girls! LOL! Love it.

    Please, visit my blog for a little present. Though it's in Spanish you my translate it using the gadget on the side. Love your blog. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    http://miversiondearte.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html


  10. Cheryl Says:

    Oh my gosh! I love your card! What a fun image. Your coloring is perfect. I love the little ball (circle) embellies in the corner.


  11. Renkata Says:

    ohhh wow the stamp is awesome, so do your card dear!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.