Carolina Girl (Cely)
....that was a car sticker I had ions ago.  Yup, I had a surfboard, hip hugger bell bottom pants, and hair down to my a@#$....you get the picture...haha  Wish I still had the board for my beach sunroom for nostalgia.  It was sold years ago and now sits in a bar/restaurant.

This is another card from the Edisto Island Card collection from Svgcuts.  If you purchased, made a card, and posted on Svgcuts Facebook page, you would have had a chance to win some wonderful AC cardstock.  A random winner will be drawn later this evening.  I used rope, but rope or wire can be seen on the real fences on the beach.  The fences are used to protect the dunes and sea oats.

I did some inking, embossing of the sand...yup, our sand actually has ripples made from the wind. I apologize for not doing the background for pic a little better...was in big hurry.  I had so much FUN FUN FUN and having great memory flashes as I made this....haha

Shells are from the beach, jewels on flip flogs

8 Responses
  1. Katie Says:

    soooo cute...I just want this file sooooo bad...I just cant talk myself into it ... yet ... lol I bet I have it by the end of the night...hehe looks great


  2. *CAFE Says:

    Fantastic, Cely! Looks wonderful! Take away that board, and I think I have a photo that looks this way! hahaha! ;0)


  3. Nati Tristan Says:

    Cely that is such a cute card! It makes me want to go on my cruise RIGHT NOW (going next week!). Thankyou for such wonderful ideas!


  4. Debbie Says:

    Wonderful card, Cely. I love the effect on the sand. It turned out great. I think on your earlier post you just should have told your family that the artist was working ;- ) Have a wonderful week.


  5. ArtbyAndy Says:

    I'm SO ready for the summer. This is such cute card. I love the sand and the tall grass. And you got a laugh out of my on your "FUN FUN FUN" beach boys reference! =D


  6. Deloris Says:

    Fabulous card! I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here.


  7. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials


  8. such a wonderful card, love how you made it into a "flat" card but yet still shows all the dimensions. Lovely!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.