2011-04-27

Sending some happy wags your way (and strawberries)

Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring the Card Cupid challenge.....such a wonderful cause.  The image is a Bugaboo Stamp called  Puppy Love Envelop.  I made a boy AND a girl version.  I'll be sending these cards to Card Cupic.org.  I got my inspiration and scraplifting idea from a DT member at Bugaboo, but I can't find her blog nor remember her name.

I used my reliable sledge hammer to seal the brads.

Both are A2 size.  I used copics, stitching, brads, pearls, my svg, punch

Strawberries.....Been a little down and my DH brought me this huge bucket of fresh picked strawberries as a surprise.  I fixed him a nice lunch.



I will be teaching tomorrow, so I will not have time to post an svg.




13 comments:

  1. I love these cards and the image is just too cute! TFS
    I really like the whole sketch of your card...I might just have to borrow the idea..if that is alright with you :)

    Those strawberries look AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card but could you send me those Berries yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful pair of cards, and those strawberries look totally scrumptious :o)
    I hope that you are feeling much better.
    Hugs, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are sooo cute! I'm sure the kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those pup digis - and you made them so beautiful! Wonderful coloring, love the layout, and both cards have gorgeous colors!

    So sweet of you hubby to think of you and spoil you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards may have to borrow that sentiment if that ok? Those strawberries look yummy - there is a little something on my blog for you Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids with this lovely work!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are so stinkin' cute! Love anything with a puppy image and the second is a Puppy and it's PINK .... bonus!!!!

    Wow, fresh strawberries already??!! Our tulips haven't even bloomed yet and with all of this rain and cool temperatures, I'm not sure if we will ever get strawberries this year. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...Thanks for sharing it with us at Card Cupids :)
    The strawberries is yummy yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards! Yummie strawberries too, wow :)

    Sorry you have so much to do this month, I hope you enjoy the weddings though.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today. You asked about the download for Norman the snail by Clear Dollar stamps. You can e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll try to help. Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Bugaboo cards, I just love those images. And lucky you getting Strawberries! (although hubby did get me a couple of Easter Eggs in the sale!) Have a crafty weekend (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.