Carolina Girl (Cely)
I wanted to try a challenge at Copic Creations (No. 44).  You are to use "warm" colors.  I used the warm grays and violets.  I think this was the 3rd or 4th stamp I ever bought....which had to had been about 4 years ago.  Wow...time flies!  I cut out a 2nd vase and applied glossy accents. I also cut and colored 4 additional tulips  and applied with pop-ups, but it is hard to see.  I made this especially for my sweet neighbor Anita, for she is such a lover of flowers.

Stitched the outline, added pearls and mulberry flowers, old SU paper, made a frame with MS punch. 


Other Challenges:

One Stitch At A Time:  Make it Pretty
Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  Spring Flowers
Delightful Sketches:  Get Punchy
Ooh La La Creations:  For someone Special







Labels: | edit post
14 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    Wow, that's so pretty! Your neighbor is sure to love it!


  2. Jane Wetzel Says:

    my goodness...this is stunning...gorgeous coloring! glad u joined us at copic creations!


  3. JustYolie Says:

    Oh so beautiful, I love the purple!!!


  4. Jackie Says:

    What a beautiful card and colours :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. Celeste Says:

    Oh wow absolutely beautiful card... I love it.


  6. Debbie Says:

    What a beautiful card, Cely. That is a great stamp and you colored it beautifully. Love the whole design. Thanks for sharing.


  7. Padster Says:

    Fantastic - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb xx


  8. Your tulips are so wonderful! Great design. I love these colors, and copic markers help much in any special cards. They cost a little bit but It worth to buy them. Where did you buy the stamp? It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing.


  9. Marie Gamber Says:

    EVERYTHING about this card is beautiful! You are so talented! Love your work!


  10. Catrick Says:

    I don't usually comment on blogs when I am "blurfing" but, this card is spectacular and I just had to let you know!

    Cathy


  11. Cindy Lou Says:

    Beautiful coloring job, This is a piece of art, Fantastic work!


  12. Christine Says:

    Your cards are amazing! I never used Copics. Your flowers look beautiful! TFS

    http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/


  13. Wow!! Your colouring is outstanding. YOur neighbour will love your card.

    Happy Crafting
    Julie


  14. Daria Says:

    Beautiful card. TFS.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.