2010-11-11

"My Blog Has Attitude" Award

 I have received a blog award from Staci at Hestiashelper.  Thank you...what a wonderful surprise!


You got awarded an "I got the Attitude! Blog Award? Now what?

Well first of all Congratulations!!

YOUR BLOG'S GOT THE 'TUDE BABY!!


In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. 

Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received. 

What 3 things make me different from everyone everyone else.  What a hard statement to make!  I'm sorry, I'm no different than other card lovers so perhaps I won't get the certificate.  I love to create svgs for me and other people.  I'm more than willing to help someone with an svg if they can't find one or having trouble with one.  I love mixing digi images with svgs and finding challenges where I can mix the two.  I like introducing svgs, digi images, and SCAL to people who have never experienced these mediums.  I love to see the expression on their faces...they really light up!  I'm like a kid in a candy store when I visit blogs of my friends or new digi stores....I'm left with so much inspiration!

People I would like to pass on the award: (No particular order)
1. Celeste: A heart of gold and dedicated to OWH...big svg user and will give you the shirt off her back
2. Deloris: Another heart of gold and also working hard for OWH...big digi user and world's best in finding new digi shops and challenges
3. Cheryl1: What can I say...another heart of gold who's back in the saddle after a big move....shares my sense of humor
4. Images by Heather M....if you need an svg (other than me..haha) she's the one and her tutorials have really help me in Inkscape
5. Rae Ann:  a Bugaboo DT member....she showers me with digital inspiration.



2 comments:

  1. Cely,
    Congratulations on your "Attitude" award. That is great news. Yeah!
    Thanks for sharing all the really nifty Christmas things you have been creating. I really enjoy seeing that I have an email from you. Thanks, it means a lot to me. mj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You really do deserve the award for all your hard work! I love visiting your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.