2017-02-14

Polka Dot Bella Slider Card

I really like non-tradional colors for Valentines, but I had a weak moment, and made a few of these slider cards to send to some friends.  I used this same format a few days back but using a different image.  What a precious puppy!  He/She is called Polka Dot Bella by Sassy Cheryl and can be found at Paper Creators.  It even comes pre-colored.

Come along and join Challenge #56 at Paper Creator's Crafts. When purchasing an image use CELY for 20% savings.  Becky is not only very talented but very sweet and generous to allow us to offer followers this discount for us being on her design team.
A2, Sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps that is no longer in business
Inside: You are such a dear friend!

13 comments:

  1. Well, you're excused because you only used a TOUCH of Valentine's colors! I love the deep red. That's such a pretty shade. I don't think I've ever made a slider. I've googled how to make them, and they look easy, but never got around to doing one. Maybe after I retire (in 15 weeks!!)

    That image is great! She reminds me of Aunt Jemima. :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo he is cue and gorgeous card Cely.

    you have that die in america
    CED6307 [ Sue Wilson ]

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. That pup is one of my favorite Sassy Cheryl images. It always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious, Cely! I love how you do slider cards as though they were the easiest thing in the world. :-D Darling little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the card looks deceptively CAS I know how much work a slider card can be. Just a super adorable image. I can't resist a little puppy. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is just too precious. Love the colors and shading behind the fur baby. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card Cely, Bella is so sweet and I love your slider design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, what a cutie with the little bandana! Yup, I remember this cut thinking "where does she find the time to make such elaborate cards?!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie Bella is! I'm a glutton for dogs lol..LOve your design..
    A Brilliant slider card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bella is so adorable! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable puppy Cely! Awesome coloring, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG - you are NOT going to believe what I got in the mail yesterday!! Hint: It looks JUST like this adorable creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that image and after seeing this most delightful card you have given me inspiration to use her. Now for some spare time :O)!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.