2017-02-05

Center Step Card/New Rubber Stamp

I don't purchase as many rubber stamps now that digi has brought us into the future, but then you come upon a special stamp that you just can't resist.  I was so excited upon the arrival of  Designed By Me by Penny Black.  With the large board, I can create any sentiment for any occasion.

I totally cased Sue at Sue's Stamping Stuff.  One of the cards has a flower in the top corner.  You are already to finish the glueing and "lo and behold", some black ink was still on your thumb....bummer.

I'm entering my card in the (PBSC) Penny Black Saturday February Challenge, "try something new".  Well, this is a new stamp I'm using for the very first time. I colored with copics and cut the brushes using my Cameo.

A2, I apologize for the lighting...taken late at night and no decorations

close up and at angle to help show dimension

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous center step card, Cely and i like the brushes you´ve added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your mojo back. Great stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card, shape and paint brushes, case or not, you have done a GREAT job.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Cely, this is a wonderful card! I love Penny Black stamps and that sentiment is so perfect. Great job on the step design and the brushes are delightful with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! You always blow me way. Love the brushes and the fun colors. Perfect little board for any sentiment. I just noticed you had video tutorials up top. Where have I been? I'm going to have to check them out. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome step card Cely! Gorgeous coloring,love the paint brushes and a perfect sentiment!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh what a fun design and adorable image, I love the added paint brushes!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did the paint brushes Cely, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully done Cely, fab card design and yes what a great stamp. Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card I like the paint brushes. I like the colors and images. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm...you mentioned a flower in the corner of one of the cards. Am I missing it? I'm sure it's not that important, but you mentioned it, so of course I went looking closer. But, yup, been there done that. Been close to finishing coloring when a big ol' drop of copic ink falls out of the sky! Could drive me to drink! Oh wait, I already do ;)
    Love the card BTW. Sorry for rambling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.