2017-02-06

Love Bears All

I'm back with another sweet card kit called Love Bears All from Paper Creators.  I used my Cameo to simply print and cut.  The flowers have been printed and cut 3 times along with the bear's tummy for fun dimension.

Come along and join Challenge #56 at Paper Creator's Crafts. When purchasing an image use CELY for 20% savings.  Becky is not only very talented but very sweet to allow us to offer followers this discount for us being on her design team.

5x7 but can be sized, pop-ups for dimension
angle view to help show dimension

11 comments:

  1. Love that sweet bear! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so fuzzy and lifelike. I like how this opens - slightly off center. Really cute!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable, I love that sweet bear and all of the layers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious, Cely. Fabulous dimension on the bouquet and I adore the fancy fold! Beautifully done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cely! Such a sweet image and I love the fold! Great dimension on the bear and flowers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and wonderful shape/fancy fold. All the dimension really adds so much to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie he is! LOve the dimension and such a fun design too.
    Chrissyxx
    Thanks for calling, I too have lost both parents..It's my MIL we have to watch over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so precious, what a lovely, loveable card ( and card set).
    hugs
    Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that bear is adorable! I LOVE the colours, flowers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bear is big and beautiful. So cuddly looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.