Carolina Girl (Cely)
Some CAS (Clean and Simple) cards for illness.  I need to stock up on them as much as I need to go ahead and make holiday cards...lol

I need to do more "makin'" than "lookin'" because I think this is a case of a Lawn Fawn card.  I enjoy using this little set Get Well.  It's cute, yet I can make a little masculine when needed.  I've gotten my money's worth out of this set.

A2, acrylic bubbles, flower punch, stitching, pop-ups for dimension, glossy Accents
I doubled the sentiment for extra thickness

I was suppose to put "white" sentiment" and goofed...oh well
Yup, I made 4 but all with different backgrounds.

9 Responses
  1. NanaConnie Says:

    These are just too cute, Cely! I adore the plaid paper choice you made although the gingham checks are nearly as perfect. :-D


  2. Your "goof" is fine, it stands out well, love both versions.
    Faith
    x


  3. Lola Says:

    Great layout - love the image on the sentiment! Both are adorable!


  4. Deloris Says:

    How cute! Love both of them!


  5. Love them both, and you're right - just using different paper really changes the feel from feminine to masculine. Adorable little birdie. I don't think any nurses wear caps anymore, though. I think they should!

    Evelyn


  6. Stephanie Says:

    Love them both! :) I need to get a stash of get well cards made, I always have to make one when it is needed.


  7. Wonderful get well cards, the image is adorable and so are the background papers. Neat!!


  8. Imke Says:

    Super sweet Get Well cards, Cely !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place


  9. Dorothy S Says:

    These get well cards are so cute. Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a comment on my QKR card. Congratulations on your win.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.