Carolina Girl (Cely)
I'm just now getting around to posting this wedding card.  Laura, a friend, needed a cowboy/cowgirl wedding theme card.  She gave me information and this is what I came up with for the card.  She said the bride and groom loved it AND I wound up with some extra business...how about that!

I'm having a senior moment, and can't remember where I got the svg cut file....was it Silhouette Store or SVGCUTS...I can't remember!!!!

5x5, distress inking, embossing folders, MS fern punch, fute, silk flower and metal star from Hobby Lobby, stitching


9 Responses
  1. Oh Cely!! I can see why you've gotten some extra business!! This is FANTASTIC!! LOVE how you've embossed the top of her boots and cut his out of DP!! I will have to remember this if I need a "Western" wedding card!

    Hope you enjoyed your stay at the beach!

    Brenda


  2. Jackie Says:

    It's certainly a wedding card with a difference, no wonder they loved it, and new business too! :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. Deloris Says:

    What a fun wedding card! Love the embossed boots! So glad you got new business too!


  4. Donna Says:

    This is adorable, Cely and what a fantastic idea. I can see why they loved it. The embossing is brilliant. Thanks for sharing!


  5. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    How could the couple not like it... oh my gosh, this is so clever and well done. What a great interpretation of the theme wedding.


  6. Love the his-and-her boots!!

    Evelyn


  7. Billie A Says:

    OMG this card is lovely. I am loving the boots. the texture, colors and the star with jute is perfect. I love this whole look. great as always. Glad to see you making cards again.


  8. NanaConnie Says:

    The boot cuts are marvelous, Cely, and I love how you did the embossing on each one.


  9. Lola Says:

    Totally cute! And of course they loved it. Everything about it just screams western living.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.