2015-01-13

Bath Tub Ants

Hi there!  It's Tuesday, which means some new releases at Doodle Pantry and you can purchase the new release sets for 25% off that day...but that day only...so hurry and go take a looksy! Remember, we have our 1st Ants in the Pantry Challenge in full swing.

I'm using the adorable pre-colored Bath Tub Ants set.  I myself, love a good soak in my Jacuzzi in the evenings.  With the cold days and nights we have had lately, it's perfect for warming up my old bones....haha

Using a swing card I made in Silhouette, I used the same image but didn't papers and sentiments. So, I'll show you one today and the other tomorrow.

Copics for flowers and shadowing, MB die, string, pop ups, homemade dots

Inside

Shows you more of the swing card

13 comments:

  1. Drooling over your card design lol..
    FABulous colours and I LOve your fun image.
    LOving this pretty die too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!! I love Doodle Pantry's pre-colored images! The swing card is perfect for this image! LOVE the colors!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cely, this is so adorable!!! Love the idea of a swing card...and of taking a nice hot bath!!!!! So cute!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, fold and flower which are perfect accents for this adorable image. Another awesome creation, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these interactive designs. Makes me miss my MTC program :( Great homemade dots! I love those. And beautiful die cut flowers. Wish I had a jacuzzi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Cely ... what a creative mind you have! This swing card is so dang cute! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image and card, I love the green poppies :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a nice, hot bath! Perfect refuge with a cup of tea and a good book. I like how you turned the ants' tea party into a bath! :) Very cute!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable and I love the colors.
    Your ants are so much fun.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Cely! I had so much fun working with this image and you've made an incredible card. Love the die cuts. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your swing card I've really got to do one of these! Fantastic Cely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.