Carolina Girl (Cely)
...quote from Laurel Thatcher!  Sometimes my friend and I have"pushed the envelop" on trying to get away with something...so I opted for this sentiment and will be sending her this card.  I won't name names...lol

Same two images from Dearie Dolls that I merged Thursday.  I haven't used my window in a long time so now was a good time to dust some off.  Again, I kept it CAS, quick and easy!

A2, my window file, zig zag punch, stitching, pop-ups, embossing folder, MB grass die

(inside) copics for shading and white pen for highlighting

10 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Another brilliant fun card with those wonderful characters :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Cheryl First Says:

    Funny.....I was just thinking about the window die today, too! Of course, you're way ahead of me, as I haven't even bothered to go pull it out and you already have used it! lol!
    Great card, and I think those beasts are so funny!


  3. Deloris Says:

    Lol, what a fun card! Made me smile! Your friend will love it!


  4. So your monster girls are colorful in more ways than one! They do look innocent, though! I love all the bright colors, and how you used them again on the zigzag curtains. What a great card for your friend!
    Evelyn


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    Love it, and I hope we all live by the sentiment, Cely! lol


  6. Donna Says:

    Not sure I would call this CAS. Looks like lots of work to me. Hehe! But absolutely love it. Such a fun idea for curtais in the window. So colorful!


  7. Fabulous window stamp and the two characters are hilarious. Terrific grass and just a wonderful happy card.
    hugs
    glenda


  8. I am sure your friend in crime will be watching her mailbox for this one...totally cute!


  9. Lola Says:

    Your polka dot grass makes me smile. Also love your colorful curtains and how the shadow shows the dimension in the first photo.


  10. Spyder Says:

    Love this window card, those cats are just sooo darn cute!
    (Lyn)


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.