Carolina Girl (Cely)
(inside):  It's not gossip; it's necessary information!

There's something a tad more eloquent in gossiping over tea in a Tea Room than over coffee in a Starbucks...haha  But when all is said and done we make sure to "Bless his/her heart".

It was time to make some cards with Art Impression images I had colored while my DH was in the hospital back in February.  Yup, that's how long they have been sitting on my desk.  Isn't this kitty a hoot and that birdcage for a hat...bah ha ha ha!  I'm still trying to keep the cards clean and simple...something about hot weather that does it to me.

I hope you can see the darling silver teapot/teacup charm at the bottom, under the bow.  I bought a whole bunch on ebay so I thought I had better start using them.

A2, copics, ribbon, Fiskar scallop edge, teacup/teapot charm, scallop frame made in Silhouette Studio





10 Responses
  1. So cute and I love the background paper!


  2. Jackie Says:

    Fabulous card, although over here we would call it a 'tea room' :o)
    Jackie xx


  3. NanaConnie Says:

    Ceky, That image is just tooo fun! Love the background dp and your coloring is wonderful. Delightful charm.


  4. I love all the little charms you use on your cards. They really add a nice punch! You seem to have one for every occasion!
    Your gossiper is so funny sitting on her delicate chair!! Great card, Cely!
    Evelyn


  5. Cheryl First Says:

    Wonderful! I love that image, it is way too funny!


  6. Lola Says:

    Hmmm, my MIL told me what "bless her heart" and "she's so precious" means to southerners. Is it the same where you live?

    Your cat is a hoot! You can tell she's in the middle of a VERY important conversation. Love the CAS feel and the black and white scallop.


  7. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    Super card.
    Myrna


  8. Fab card, great for a chuckle! Love the image and tea cup paper!


  9. Deloris Says:

    What a fun card! Love that kitty with the birdcage hat.


  10. Mary Ann Says:

    Great!Love your card!To funny,love your image!Have a good evening!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.