Carolina Girl (Cely)
I made this heart balloon cut file using my Silhouette Cameo. For the next 5 days, if you would like the file, email me (please don't ask in comment box because it will not leave me your email so that I can send it)....I'm more than happy to share.  This isn't an svg...it's a studio file....sorry svg lovers!

I made three, changing each a little.  No stitching this time...haha  I used 2 new $1.87 Darcie embossing folders.  The cloud....I took a paper towel and just dapped a little blue on to each cloud and the wicker design for balloon basket.  The mountains are hand-cut, and the EK banner punch was used for the words on the balloons.

A2, cut off some of balloon to give a "movement" effect, twine, heart punch, sun embellishment

A2

A2, center this one, used eyelets for banner, dragonfly embellishements

17 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    OMG, they are awesome! Love all of them!


  2. SiskiyouSue Says:

    These are adorable. Love your balloon and the cloud background. Think I need that embossing folder!


  3. Stephanie Says:

    these are very cute...Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog.


  4. SugarGem Says:

    These are totally darling


  5. AllisonG Says:

    I love your heart-shaped hot air balloons - your creativity never ceases to amaze me!


  6. Gita Says:

    What cute cards! Love the hot air balloon especially the first one.


  7. Jackie Says:

    Fabulous cards Cely, what a talented lady you are. I love the sun and dragonfly charms :o)
    Jackie xx


  8. Three totally adorable cards, you have been busy!They look like they were fun to make!
    hugs
    Glenda


  9. A balloon full of love! Each of these cards is beautiful. You're sure having fun with those charms!!!

    Evelyn


  10. Cheryl First Says:

    Very, very nicely done! Love the textures and good job with the subtle blue clouds!


  11. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    What fun cards.
    Myrna


  12. scrapn Says:

    Really cute card! Love the balloon!!


  13. Donna Says:

    These are darling! Just love the heart balloon. Don;t have anything that will cut a studio file though ;). But thanks for sharing with those that do. Love those embossing folder. Where did you score them for $1.87? That's a great find! Have a wonderful day!


  14. Mary Ann Says:

    WOW!They are super cute,love them all...


  15. NanaConnie Says:

    I love all three of these, Cely, especially the banners! I always seem to have trouble with banners and I don't know why.


  16. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Oh Cely, how clever and fun! I love all three designs.


  17. Lola Says:

    Sorry - don't mean to junk up your email with comments (just catching up at my favorite blogs). Your balloons are fabulous. I LOVE balloons! And the banners are delightful.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.