Carolina Girl (Cely)
     A freebie bee svg!  I cut 2 in SCAL and reversed one to make a mirrored pair.  I plan to put different sentiments on the cards....some more silly...to reach different needs of the military personnel. In order to make a lot, I can't spend too much time on any one, so these are very quickie cards, but I still think nice enough that anyone would enjoy getting....well.... I hope...haha


MS border punch, Peachy Keen faces, swirl embossing folder, cheap hive stamp from AC Moores



Download:  Bee with hearts  (svg)


Labels: , , , | edit post
12 Responses
  1. Cindylu2u Says:

    It so cute, I downloaded now all I need to do is get some of those adorable Peachy Keen stamps!! Thank you!!


  2. Adri Says:

    I love the little winkie face ;)

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com


  3. Deloris Says:

    Sooo cute! Great job on the bee!


  4. thank you Cely, love this.
    Linda



  5. Celeste Says:

    Soooooo cute.. Love it....


  6. Lorie Says:

    Oh, gosh...I love the bees! Thank you!


  7. Such a cute little bee! I guess I had not been here a while I cam back and there all these cute SVGs that I have not downloaded... so I got the bee, the truck and the Dove..u are the BEST!


  8. *CAFE Says:

    Oh my....these are so, so cute, cute, CUTE!! I love all things "bee"!


  9. Linda Kaiser Says:

    This is so beeutiful! Thanks for sharing!

    Linda


  10. mjscrapper21 Says:

    Cely,
    "Bee" happy! You make us happy with your creations. mj


  11. Crafty Niche Says:

    Cely, proud of you for getting the job done, even though your craft room is a wreck.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.