2010-12-13

Missing in Action

     Please don't give up on me.   I'll be back.  Teaching in the mornings and administering ACT in the afternoons.  I'm also working on "Save the Date" cards for my son and his fiance....sent them the prototypes today and when they choose I will have about 80 to do by next Tuesday....so I'm busy.  The extra money will definitely help with my craft addiction.  In the mean time....I hope everyone is enjoying the hustle and bustle of this time of year, staying healthy and safe. And, it's ICY COLD here!

3 comments:

  1. Would love to see the prototypes - I am sure they look wonderful like all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cely

    Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. It is a busy season isn't it? Take care.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cely! Glad things are going okay for you. Can't wait to see those save the date prototypes. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.