2010-10-24

Enjoy the Moment

         I haven't used this little House Mouse since I bought it several months ago...shame on me! I was working on the Character Cafe Challenge and after finishing my card realized my plan was to use one of their adorable images.  My mistake!  Hope I can still entered this in their challenge.  I have one more card to finished by end of day and finish an svg...hope that happens! (Stitching, flowers, punches, image, brads, gems, button, copic markers and Celeste's real wallpaper)
Sideways bifold card - Card opens in the middle where you see the center white line_

inside


Challenges:
Character Cafe: orange, flower, 2 bras, 3 gems 



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and clever! Love how you used the wallpaper for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. I love House Mouse, too. Of course, we would have loved to see how you did one of TCC images, we're happy to see you joining in. I really like the contrast between the two colors. Hope you'll stop by again. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..he looks so happy! You did a great job with this card. Your stitching looks great! I wish I could sew a straight line! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Character Cafe. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Got to love the mice!! Thanks for joining us at the cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE CARD! awesome work! thanks for joining us at the TCC challenge!

    Chelsea
    TCC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious card! The stitching and flowers on the inside are fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with the TCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just precious! He looks so comfy in his beautiful world! Thanks for joining us at The Character Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image! Thanks for playing along this week!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.