Carolina Girl (Cely)
       I'm on a little roll with fruits and vegetables.  Summer's here with all this fresh fruit and veggies from the garden.  I just fixed my first pan of "fried green tomatoes"...yum yum! Tomorrow, I'm going to try  offering an okra for you "southern cooks".  The veggies would look great with a face and you can always cut the legs off...ouch...hehe   I took these from public domain, cleaned and changed to be more user friendly.

       Thank you all for the wonderful comments yesterday regarding my Pistachio Salad.

Download GARLIC , POTATO , CARROT  

Labels: , , , | edit post
5 Responses
  1. These are so adorable! I can see them cut in vinyl, running around the kitchen. I hope you make more, lots more!


  2. CBH Says:

    Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 06, 2010. Thanks again.


  3. Don Says:

    Thanks for all of your hard work.


  4. Tameko Says:

    Wow....These are adorable. Thanks for sharing your work.


  5. Priyanka Says:

    u also gives lots of freebies, u r really a kind heart a huge heart.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.