2019-09-07

Shake your ba-donkey-donk!

My awesome blue-eyed, red-headed granddaughter is having a birthday soon.  I want to lavish her with several cards leading up to her birthday.  I won't be there for the celebration.

I bought this donkey svg some years back from SVG Cutting Files.  This time around I'm making 4 cards to have on hand for upcoming birthdays.  I just don't know why this donkey always makes me smile.  The little flower is a die cut also from years past. ( I may add google eyes for fun.)  I used a Spellbinder A2 Curved Borders One die cut.  This is my "go to" set I dearly love.

Cut It Up is having Challenge #182 with the theme being farm animals.  This little donkey is walking in the pasture celebrating birthdays. ( TIDBIT: Farmers say cows, goat, sheep, horses and other small farm animals in a pasture with donkeys are more protected from coyotes.)



A2 size. mschine stitching, rhinestone on flower die, Spellbinders
A2 Curved Borders One, copics for hooves

I did a total of 4 cards using donkey; here are two others. Sorry for background


12 comments:

  1. OH! So adorable and beautiful Cely, Love them and their sentiments.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet donkey - cute, cute cards!! - your granddaughter is going to love receiving several cards - thank you for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment on my Fall card - I hope you win at Cut It Up -your card is so stinkin cute! but of course it is random.org - congrats on your move and sorry you had that hurricane too - scary! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for your granddaughter to receive several cards leading up to her birthday. It'll certainly add to the excitement and let her know you're thinking of her.

    I'm like you and always make several of the same cards while I'm at it. They're great to have on hand. This little donkey made me smile, too! I love the little flower on her butt! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Outdoor Fun challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are adorable, Cely! Love the dp clouds. How fun those are. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeze I am glad you are back to creating and sharing again...Made me smile this morning! I just might have to case this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute donkey, love your birthday cards!

    Thank you for sharing over at Cut it Up for our farm friends challenge.

    -Treva
    http://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee This is so fun! Love these guys shaking their ba-donkey-donks! Donkeys are such fun animals and this is perfect for our Farm Animals Challenge over at Cut It Up! Thanks for sharing! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is the cutest image and card.. I laughed when I saw this fun little scene. She will love it and especially from Grandma.. Love the sentiment. FUNNY..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL this little guy made me smile, even before reading the sentiment. I sure hope her parents are keeping all these cards so she can admire your talent when she's older.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.