2017-01-01

Winter Girl

A little different wintery snow colors, but there is a lot of brown during the snowy times.  This little Winter Girl is from Paper Creator....another quickie card to print/cut, then put together.  I added a few personal touches by adding some sewing and a snowflake button...haha

Come along and join Challenge #55 at Paper Creator's Crafts. When purchasing an image use CELY for 20% savings.  Becky is not only very talented but very sweet to allow us to offer followers this discount for us being on her design team.

I reduced the card to 5x5

added sewing around the border, ribbon and a snowflake button
I think snow is a magical time...well in SC since we get very little if any during the winter.  I love how quiet it gets outside....everything is at peace.  The first snow of the season gets everyone smiling...as I said...in SC haha



13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and card kit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous winter card! Glad to have left the snow in Ohio. It's so much better spending my day in shorts instead of shoveling the white stuff. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cely! Fabulous layout...love how you printedthe image in all the circles! We don't get much snow in North Texas either, but everything shuts down when we do and it IS quiet!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Cely.
    Thank you for the gorgeous card. It did arrive before Christmas. I did not get any cards out to my wonderful blog friends this year. I think I need to start cards about mid July to be ready for Christmas. :(
    I just finished shoveling my drive and there is at least 8 inches of the white
    stuff and more to come.
    Love your cards; especially the sewing that gives them such a nice touch.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the image and all the layers AND the stitching. Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. What a great design layout. I have never seen the four circles and stamped image like this and love it.. Happy New Year my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific card Cely. Your coloring is beautiful. Love all the cute embellishments too. I love the quietness of snow too. We haven't had much so far this year. Happy New Year! Hope 2017 brings all the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Celey! Love this card and love the image, fab layout too!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool design. I love this style - like the "triple stamping" technique. Looks really neat!

    Sophisticated colors, beautiful card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Cely! I love that image and the fabulous circle design, awesome technique!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and I just adore your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How unique. I don't think I've ever seen a "spotlight effect" like this before. And I do like the colors - non traditional winter indeed. And I can't wait for our first snow either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.