2017-01-19

Birday Tweets

Hello friends.....I took a little "leave of absence" from my card designing.  I needed/wanted to spend time with family, friends and time on the coast.  I also needed to figure out how to find time for exercising to strengthen my back and knees.  I'm putting in no less than 6 miles a day, weight training, floor climbing and swimming weekdays which has left little time in the day for crafting.  Anyhoooo..... I spend evenings visiting so many awesome blog posts, but just haven't commented.  A wonderful way to end a very tiring day!  Thank you all!  I will be back on track very soon.

I forgot to post this on the due date.  So sorry!  Isn't she the cutest and I love the sentiment.  I made this legal size...something I don't do enough of these days.  You can find Sally Letter Illustration at Paper Creator.  She comes with many options.

Come along and join Challenge #55 at Paper Creator's Crafts. When purchasing an image use CELY for 20% savings.  Becky is not only very talented but very sweet to allow us to offer followers this discount for us being on her design team.
Legal size, Lil Inker Stitched balloons, Lawn Fawn birdies

pop-ups for dimension, copics for coloring

9 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! One of my favorite images. That little gal always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hope all your efforts are making you stronger and better than ever. You have been rocking those steps! This is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Cely. We missed you. :-D I adore that Sassy Cheryl image and your coloring! Darling card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you :) This is such a lovely card, I love the image and the fabby balloons. Love the DL size card, they always look so good.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cely, this is so adorable! Really miss your wonderful cards but taking time for you is very important. As soon as I get through the Bugaboo challenges I'm taking a break. I have medical tests to go through next week so I won't have much time to craft either. Love the sweet image here. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm working harder to keep my fitbit goal to strengthen too. I'm no where near your stamina, but I'm not giving up! Sweet card with such lovely additions (balloons and birdies). I also like this size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get stronger Cely, I'm working on my neck and trying to strengthen it! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and fun Cely, I love all of the balloons and the fabulous tall shape!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope your doing ok and feeling better. I cant wait for the weather to get nicer here and get out and walk my fur babies. I have knee issues so working on that in the mean time. I love this card and fun shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.