Carolina Girl (Cely)
This is a "total case" of a Lawn Fawn card.  I love the cute Mermaid for You set.  All I needed was the stamp set.  I have a new thing that is on my Silhouette Cameo Design Studio that will cut the images out.  It might not be as quick as the die set but it saves me a lot of money....money I can spend on more stamp sets.  Anyhow, I colored with copics and added a Wink of Stella to the mermaid's fin.  The "hello" die is from Momenta.

A2, pop-ups for dimension and allowing slider to move
Waves are also from Lawn Fawn
Stitched rectangle from Lil Inker
Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time - Layer it Up
Corrosive Challenge Blog #6 - Lots of Layers

11 Responses
  1. Imke Says:

    Cute and great interactive Card, Cely !
    Imke~ My Crafty Place


  2. Deloris Says:

    Super duper cute! Love it!


  3. NanaConnie Says:

    I love slider cards but have never made one. This is just too cute, Cely!


  4. Donna Says:

    Really cute Cely!Don't you just love all the inspiration you get from other blogs. I so love seeing what everyone is doing. I haven't tried one of these cards yet but it's on my to do list. Have a wonderful weekend!


  5. Love your card Cely! And thanks for sharing the video. I was only going to watch a small portion of it, but ended up watching it all! I now have these dies on my wish list!

    Brenda


  6. I love the cuties, they are so much fun. Beautiful colouring.

    Tell! what new thing on the Cameo?
    Faith
    x


  7. Billie A Says:

    Precious. I bet it fun to move the little mermaid and dolphin.. Very cute card.


  8. This is the cutest thing ever. I love mermaids, fairies, magical stuff like that. This is such a cute underwater scene.

    I'm curious about the "new thing on your design studio." Is it the trace feature? or something included on an updated version?

    Evelyn


  9. Hi Cely-very fun! Glad you are saving even more money with you Silh!


  10. Dawn Frost Says:

    Great card, she's so cute!


  11. Oh this is just the cutest Celey, love the curved slider.
    big hugs
    Glenda


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.