Carolina Girl (Cely)
I'm headed back to the mountains for some more apples and sweet potatoes....just the trip is a lot of fun...seeing the beautiful trees with their Fall colors is breath taking!

It's November release day at Doodle Pantry.  I chose the Pumpkin Cut File set along with several images from Doodle Pantry sets...Pumpkin Peeps, Let Us Be Thankful, Pumpkin Monkey and Pilgrim Sheep.  I used scraps, except for kraft base, to bring this sweet card frame together.

Our November Challenge #54 will start at noon.  Great chance for a GC and receive free Gingerbread House Ants set for using a Doodle Pantry image (not sentiment) on your challenge card.

4.8x4.8, Lil Inker Flag Banner Die, rafetta, yellow brad

front view

11 Responses
  1. Deloris Says:

    What a cutie! I love the neat card shape, that darling image and all the fun embellishments!


  2. Donna Says:

    Wow, Cely! This is amazing with putting all those sets together. Love that pumpkin shape card. It's just adorable!


  3. What a fun combo of image and great fall papers! Lovin' the punkin shaped card too! ♥ Sue K


  4. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Spectacular card, Cely!


  5. I can't believe you were able to use all those different sets. What a fabulous card Cely. Way to go!


  6. Jackie Says:

    This is brilliant Cely, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx


  7. Adorable shaped card! I love the image, and am in awe of your coloring skills. We went last weekend for our apples. YUM! Also bought an apple pie and had it four days in a row . . .

    Evelyn


  8. Jacee Says:

    Such a great card, lovely design,
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design


  9. NanaConnie Says:

    Incredible way to use so many different sets and the cut file, Cely! I love the end result. :-D I'd put it in the middle of my Thanksgiving table for a decoration.


  10. Awesome card Cely! Love the pumpkin shape, papers and the image is adorable!

    Brenda


  11. Dawn Frost Says:

    Cely that is sooo cute, great papers!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.