Carolina Girl (Cely)
I always have a good time with my friend chicks.  Ok...probably not to this extreme, but maybe close to it at times...haha
I saw this darling Martini Chicks at From The Heart Stamp Store and knew the set was the one I wanted when I was lucky enough to win on a blog hop.  Yippee!

I am participating in the From The Heart Sketch Challenge with a "twist".  I'm doing the sketch and the twist...buttons.  I made the olive svg. OOPS...I just saw the DP at an angle..oh well...I did the buttons!

A2, copics, stitching, Peachy Keen face stamp, pop ups and string



11 Responses
  1. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Adorable! Awesome coloring and color scheme. Love the wonderful details, especially the olive svg you created.


  2. Cheryl First Says:

    Haha! Cute little olive with the sweet face. You're on a card-making roll!


  3. This card is so cute. That image is adorable.


  4. Jackie Says:

    What a gorgeous card, loving the spotty paper and the cute olive :o)
    Jackie xx


  5. Imke Says:

    Fun card, Cely. Love this image too and your coloring is great.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.


  6. Love that image! Great job with the buttons. I never know what to do with them!

    Evelyn


  7. Myrna Says:

    What a great card to open my email on.
    Love it.
    Myrna


  8. NanaConnie Says:

    Too fun, Cely! Love that image and your coloring. Darling olive. I just did a card (see tomorrow's post) using that same sketch but I did little die cuts instead of buttons. Wasn't that a fun sketch?


  9. Donna Says:

    This is adorable! What a great set and a great take on the sketch. Very cute!


  10. Stephanie Says:

    So cute, and this is one FTH image I don't have and have added it to my wish list! :)


  11. Kathy Says:

    So cute! Love the added olive and your amazing coloring, such a fabulous card!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.