2012-08-21

DON'T ASK !

Be honest.....you KNOW you have days like this!!!

This is TOTALLY CASING from Sue's Stamping Stuff.  I fell in love with her card the moment I saw her post it on her blog.  I didn't change a thing other than the paper....cause I didn't have hers...haha  Okay...I added a few black pearls.  Don't mess with a good thing and hers was goooooood!

Wiley Coyote is from the Silhouette Store.  I didn't have the stamp Sue used so I had to make my own in Pages on my Mac.

A2, stitching, ribbon, black half/pearls

12 comments:

  1. Cely, this is perfect for my day today. Unfortunately! I'm sure lots of people can relate to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we have all hit that wall haven't we. Gorgeous card Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, "ROFL" ! Too cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wylee Coyotee Splatt! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out. I have been thinking about making a half a dozen of these...they are certainly day brighteners LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Cely LOL -- This card is so fun and creative! What a gem!

    Hope your family and former student are doing better. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about it's been one of those years! Thanks for the nice post on my blog... Sending U big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.