Carolina Girl (Cely)
Freebie Friday
at
Bugaboo Stamps

In truth, I didn't know how to title this post.  It was the end of the day and being bow-legged tired I felt like "that was it, the end, no more; I had nothing left in me."  I was tired...lol

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps is a fun day for everyone.  It is Friday AND you get a darling "freebie image".  How cool is that!!!

Hop on over to Catch The Bug and see other cute cards made with this adorable image.


Materials:
A2 size, MS fern punch, stem die cut, button, cotton ball
Copics, DCWV paper, pearls
Homemade flower medallion
Glossy Accents

6 Responses
  1. Lola Says:

    Once again, LOVE the coloring! Great cloud background, and who but you thinks to put a bunny butt shadow?! I'm so jello (what me and Bean call someone who's jealous).


  2. Too bad we have to use a good weekend to recoop from a long week! I feel the same way! You really made this image stand out Cely!


  3. Jackie Says:

    What a delightful card, I soooooooooooo love the colour combination.
    I hope you wake up this morning feeling refreshed :o)
    Jackie xx


  4. NanaConnie Says:

    I love this darling digi, Cely! I grabbed it right away yesterday. How clever to use real baby carrots in your photo. :-D Spectacular flower!


  5. Super cute card with wonderful colours, love the clouds and the big flower in the corner!Cute, cute!


  6. Debbie Says:

    Love the flower medallion, Cely. Also congrats on having your card chosen as the one to be showcased on the bugaboo e-mail ;- )
    Hope your having a nice holiday weekend!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.