Carolina Girl (Cely)
Saturday Sketch Challenge
at Catch the Bug

Molly Moo - Plant Pots from Bugaboo Stamps is an all-time favorite image for Spring and Fall cards since I love planting veggies and flowers.  I miss the HUGE garden my in-laws had on their small farm.  They went from tobacco to soybean and any veggies you could possibly imagine.  YUM YUM

Join us this week for a delightful, fun sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.  (See sketch below)

A2, stitching, copics, svg, die cut, pearls


Will be available for 3 days...Enjoy!

10 Responses
  1. Mary J Says:

    Brilliant! I totally love this Cely!


  2. Myrna Says:

    Cely
    Soooo cute. Love the facial expression!!!
    Myrna


  3. Very cute! You did a great job on the coloring.
    Evelyn


  4. Celeste Says:

    this card is fabulous. I love it.


  5. NanaConnie Says:

    Oh, you nailed that sketch, Cely! Love the pots and the leafy vine. Great paper choices.


  6. jperr Says:

    Thanks for sharing the lovely svg.
    Jocelan


  7. Aaaah, I am spending the week-end gardening so this little character could be me:O) Love your gardening card!
    hugs
    glenda


  8. Cheryl First Says:

    I love the way you color the Molly Moo's!


  9. Patti P. Says:

    Cely, this is adorable and love the pots!! TFS


  10. Deloris Says:

    Soooo cute! Love that image!


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.