2010-05-01

Nadina bush: leaves and branches

       There are scads of leaves and branches floating around the web, so add this to the bunch.  Why is this one any more special, you ask? It's not, it was just a personal triumph for me for being able to create an svg.  I still have so much to learn.  Again, my husband took a pic of our little nadina bush, so I thought with an svg, I would used them together on a card.  If you could use one more leaf and stem then " have at it"...haha   Download HERE (PS I suggest that you simply take a small hole bunch and bunch out the red berries and draw the stem attached to berries with a gel pen.)  Again, thank you for visiting my little blog.  I hope, at times, there's something that you can take with you that can add to your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.