2019-11-14

Find BALANCE in Life

Balancing life is a tough job right now, not just for me but for my son and daughter-in-law in particular. I made this card for her.  My son is back in medical school a 100 miles away.  He tries to get home as much as he can.  In the meantime, she is the head Nurse Anesthetist for a hospital in Greenville, SC and having a 6 year old, 3.5 year old, and a new puppy to manage pretty much by herself, I find is a tall order and "balancing act".

I was the lucky winner of a gift certificate at Stampendous through the  House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #299.  I chose a frog set and a House Mouse clear stamp.  The Old Goat Cling Set is also available at Stampendous.   I had bought this Froggie Balancing Cling Set a while back.


A2, I made 4 cards with different colored laundry baskets and cardstock
behind the image. I also included pop dots for dimensions, cut out images
using my Silhouette, machine stitched and using copics for coloring.



7 comments:

  1. We all need to find balance in life. But I just don't know if I could do this. Waling the fence post may be easier. I'm not that likely to do that these days. It's a really cute card. Love the little laundry basket on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image and sentiment. Your DIL is going to love that you are thinking of her and understand what she is going through. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she will appreciate this fabulous card and the fact you understand what she's going through.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize this card! It's super adorable and that sentiment goes so perfectly with your scene and frog. You sure got a lot done before your cruise!! Congrats on your win!! I rarely win anything but nice to know those who do win (and that goat is adorable!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a challenge for your son and his family! Your daughter-in-law will really appreciate the card and the time you took to make it for her. It's adorable!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, shriekingly funny, Cely, but with a fabulous sentiment perfect for your DIL! Great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for your DIL.. That's a lot on her plate. Awesome your son is in school again. I love image and design of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.