2019-10-31

EEK...CREAK....What's in the house!?!

I love dimensional cards.  Pop-Up Box Halloween (150125 is from Lori Whitlock. I bought through the Silhouette Store last year.  I wish I had reduced the size to 5x5 for mailing but I forgot.  I'll manage to make an envelop and send to my grandson.  Hope it makes him smile.  I rubbed white on the windows and roof edges for a little more dimension and use pop-up dots for added dimension on moon.  Pretty quick and easy.

another angle (excuse the poor backdrop

side view.  I added some ghost dies
I also added at BOO button brad

5 comments:

  1. Her cards are just amazing, aren't they? I love this kind of card - so cool and fun to create. I love the Halloween colors, and the ghosts and bats make it super scary!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design and colors. I love all of the dies and layout of your cute scene. Looks like it was time consuming but oh so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick and easy? This looks like it took all night long with all the details. Love that count sentiment! Great fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.