Carolina Girl (Cely)
....try saying that 5 times quickly...haha

I've been playing with my new tool, the We R Memories Photo Sleeve Fuse.  My seal-a-meal machine worked fine, but for intricate shapes and curves, it wouldn't work.  This is very easy to work with and I have plenty of old photo sleeve pages..so yippee!

I used Seahorse Habitat set from Doodle Pantry.  I cut out the seahorse using my Silhouette Cameo.  I used all types of sequins.  Next time I want to use real sand.

Doodle Pantry continues with the Ants In the Pantry Digital Challenge #7 and has a 30% sale in the store (with some exclusions).



%" circle, Lil Inker Stitched Circles, IO Seashells



9 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    Fantastic card Cely, like the idea of using real sand :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. I think you chose the perfect sequins to go in this shaker. They closely match the colors in the image and look so pretty! I bet sand will look great, too.
    Love it!

    Evelyn



  3. NanaConnie Says:

    This is such a good idea for shaker cards, Cely! Love the under sea theme on this card. :-D


  4. STUNNING card Cely! Love the circle shape for this card! AWESOME images and I LOVE shaker cards! The use of real sand would be fabulous too!

    Brenda


  5. Faith A Says:

    Oh! love this, such lovely colours and the dies are to die for!!!! fabulous shaker card.


  6. Donna Says:

    Beautifully colored Cely. I love that it's circular. And such a great scene. Hope you are having a great week!


  7. Myrna Says:

    What an adorable card.
    Love the idea of using real sand. Just think of the possibilities of colors in it.
    Myrna


  8. Lola Says:

    Oh yes! Real sand would look amazing! This shaker is gorgeous - is the sea horse shake-able or is he fastened down? And your shells are (die cuts) are awesome.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.