2014-12-21

Crazy Little Charlie Horse

Charlie Horse is at it again! He loves to play in the snow as much as any child.  We always hope for, at least, one little snow each year here in South Carolina.  The Snow Globe Gala, Charlie Snowhorse and Winter Wishes scene are all from Doodle Pantry.  I was inspired by several gals from the Doodle Pantry team...not quite casing them but pretty darn close.  Theirs were wonderful! Still a little time to join in on our Doodle Pantry #53 challenge.

Meantime, it's in the wee hours of the morning and I have 2 Boston Butts on my smoker grill while the men are still fast asleep in the house.  Okay...the doggies are up with me!  We will pick and eat one as soon as it comes off the smoker. The other will be packaged and divvy up for friends.  I'll try to post a pic later as the butts starts turning a rich, dark brown.

A2 size, glitter on the puffy snow, merged Charlie Horse into the winter scene and cut out an extra of him and the top to give it lots of dimension.  Cut globe and Charlie Horse using my Silhouette.

side view, cut out plain white paper to fit inside to write my letter and sentiment.  I can't decide it I will add sentiment on the outside.

17 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so cute. Loving the snow globe concept and the realistic touches of snow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love how you turned the card into a snow globe shape. Your silhouette skills never cease to amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Cely. I just love how you combine the sets. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this (I'm saving it to CASE later). Like the little snowflakes inside the globe...or at least that's what it looks like. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love it! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Cely!!! Oh, and if you want snow, you can have any and all we get here in Pittsburgh!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!! I want to be making cards but too busy baking and wrapping! Meats sound WONDERFUL!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. Love the expression on his face.
    Mmmm the meat sounds good.
    Merry Christmas.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful card, and the Boston Butts smell delicious, I think! what are Boston Butts?
    merry Christmas to you and you family :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like he's saying, "I love you this much!" I think the way your card opens at the top is perfect for this scene where everything is coming right out at you, even the snow! Love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. First, I have to admit, every time I read "butts" I gave a little laugh - I know, I need to grow up already! But I bet it tasted delish! As for your card, WONDERFUL dimension! Great scene of course, but I really enjoyed the side view.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Cely, this is just adorable! I love seeing your creativity!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Cely, just WOW! I really like this card a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This snow globe is so cute and liking that you made it the shape of the card too. The horse snowman is so cute. Happy New Year, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh wow Cely I love the snowglobe card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just continue to WOW me. Love this one!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.