Carolina Girl (Cely)
Inside:  ...for one of those days that just stinks!

Almost packed to move, but still had a little time to make a card with this pretty little Card Cut File #2 svg set released this month at Doodle Pantry.  The darling skunk is also from the January Release called Silly Critters.

Come join us for the Doodle Pantry January Challenge #42.  You will have a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to the store as well as received "free" the selected set just for your participation and following the guidelines...using a Doodle Pantry image.

5x5, stitching, brad, flower from stash, pop-ups for dimension

Inside (I packed up my lamps so pics are a little dark)

10 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    What a cute character and card, love that spotty daisy :o)
    Jackie xx


  2. Good luck with the move, Cely. I guess you'll be moving twice - again when your new house is built. I'm glad you got to squeeze in one more card! It's stinkin' cute!!
    Evelyn


  3. Deloris Says:

    Hahaha... Love that saying, the cute little skunk and the neat cut file!


  4. Myrna Says:

    Thanks for the smile and it sure fits this day for me.
    Good luck on your move.
    Myrna


  5. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    So darn cute, Cely! You did a great job incorporating the svg cuts into into your design. Awesome card.


  6. Patti P. Says:

    Ooh, doesn't this file just come out beautifully! Love your papers and they go so wonderfully with him.
    Cute.....


  7. Donna Says:

    So adorable. I do hope you get moved soon because I miss all the creations you dream up. I am always so inspired!


  8. The card cut file is fabulous and so is your card! Good luck with move!
    hugs
    Glenda


  9. Debbie Says:

    This is really cute!! (even if it is a skunk!!)


  10. Lola Says:

    LOL! This is so cute. I hope I remember that sentiment because I love skunks. Also, you picked a great color to go with her/him. So cheer-y.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.