Carolina Girl (Cely)
Here is another Flip-It card.  This technique was a little different.  The lady Darlene on You Tube did an excellent job with "How to Make you own Flip it cards".  I love the owl punch from Stampin' Up and just don't use it enough.

It would be a lot easier to do a video of the card opening and closing but who has the time...haha  I'm just thrill I had a little time to do a card this morning.

A2 horizontal, stitching, border punch by EK, MS leaf punch, pearls

swung out...left a little room at bottom to put a little not and signature

9 Responses
  1. Marsha Says:

    Oh, my goodness. This is soooo cute. And what cute papers you used. Must try this some day when I feel extremely creative. Thanks for the great idea and the video link.


  2. Myrna Says:

    Breathtaking.
    For someone who is up to her ears in work you are doing an amazing job on these cards. I must go and see how to make my own flip it cards as I love them. They make such a neat statement.
    Myrna


  3. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    This is so cute! Wonderful pair of owls and another fab flip it, Cely.


  4. Carole Says:

    that's flippin' fun...good to find time to play.


  5. So when it's closed, it's one owl and when it's open there are two? Awesome!! I love how the eyes of the owl on the left move when he discovers he has company!!

    Evelyn


  6. NanaConnie Says:

    Adorable owl and I love the striped paper, Cely! You have really gotten into these flip it cards and I love what you're doing with them. :-D


  7. Debbie Says:

    This is such a cute card!! And that's a really cool fold! Heading over right now to watch that video!


  8. Delightful card, love those 'flip cards' of yours!
    hugs
    Glenda


  9. Lola Says:

    This is brilliant! Totally cute and interactive. It's lunch time so I got a chance to watch the video. Not sure if this is possible for my little brain, but maybe I'll give it a go during break.


Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.